Are you overwhelmed with understanding and tracking the Federal requirements for ARPA State and Local Fiscal Recovery Fund (SLFRF)? Mo’mix Solutions helps organizations centralize what and how to collect the data required to be compliant in our Project/Budget Tracker developed for managing special funding and specifically the requirements of the SLFRF reporting. We easily integrate and map to your financial system of record and track all the additional components required for reporting.
The Mo’mix ARPA Project and Grants Budget Tracking and Reporting tool was developed to capture the data requirements of this program and alerts your administrators and users to the additional information that needs to be collected and retained by category and stores it in one system. Our team has spent in depth time understanding what additional data details are required by Category to ensure your collection, retention, auditable and compliance with the program.
- Measure and track spending details with robust reporting aligned to US Treasury requirements.
- Easy Project/Program Management Data Entry & Tools to manage status of projects.
- Alerts for additional programmatic elements you need to store aligned to the project.
- KPI tracking against goals for specific programs and projects
- Transparency dashboards for Citizens