Track & Manage Federal Awards such as the American Recovery Plan (CSLFRF)
- Centralized Category, Budget & Project TrackingAward Center makes it simple knowing what data and evidence to capture by type of project, program and expenditure category.
- Track your budget, expenditures, obligations, project details and ARPA compliance actions to meet the US Treasury Reporting Requirements. Award Center ensures compliance for Federal Quarterly and Annual reporting requirements.
- Track Award and Project Budget Obligations and Expenditures in one central repository to ensure reporting accuracy
- Award Center can work hand in hand with your financial system allowing easy imports from your financial or project tracking software.
Centralized Category, Budget & Project Tracking
- Centralize your Award, Budgeting and Project Expenditure and Supporting Use Management
- ARPA Award Templates simplifies knowing what data is required to capture by Expenditure Categories.
- Project Category notifications alert project managers of additional data elements, evidence and reporting required by type of project and funding allocation.
Simplified Reporting for US Treasury Compliance
- Date driven reports support US Treasury Final Rule Reporting Requirements
- Status Dashboard and Standard Reports to support Project Detail, Financial and Summary Reporting
Project & Budget Management
- Set Budgetary Controls
- Track other types of projects and special funding programs